AWJ specializes in civil contracting services such as bulk and detailed earthworks, soil re-mediation, road works, and subdivisions. Due to its continued growth and strong pipeline of projects, a fantastic opportunity is available for an Engineer who has experience or is wishing to develop experience as a professional estimator and is qualified in Civil Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field.
The successful applicant must have the capacity to work within strict timelines with regards to submission deadlines. The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team will be a fundamental requirement for this role in delivering accurate project estimations in a timely manner.
Core Competencies Expected
· First principles Estimating for all types of civil projects
· Preparation of bulk and detail excavation quantities
· Responsible for estimating through tender stages
· Analysing and selecting the best suppliers and subcontractors
· Engage in regular communications with subcontractors and build good working relationships
· Preparation of quantities from a range of drawings with varying levels of detail
· Contribute to Client / Project / Team meetings
The culture of AWJ is a close-knit group that enjoys working together while contributing individual skills to deliver on commitments to its clients. This role will suit an engineer who is highly motivated and who genuinely enjoys collaborating with colleagues and clients.
To apply, please submit your CV on this page.