The estate was purchased by Logos Property Group for the construction of 5 warehouse structures, two of these warehouses are currently complete whilst the remaining 3 pads have been prepared and are awaiting construction. The project programme was thought of in the Sydney market as impossible and one which could not be achieved, this meant that our earthworks and infrastructure package had to be managed and completed at 100% efficiency at all times without overlooking crucial factors such as safety and quality.
- Over 265,000m3 of cut to fill earthworks with a total site area of 20.5Ha
- Weekly productivity average of 25,000m3 of material cut & placed as fill.
- 2 km council road pavement prep including full road AC pavement
- 252 culvert units including 5 large culvert pits & 2 headwalls
- 4 OSD tanks with combined tank capacity of 2,425m3 including 8 water quality devices
- 3km of stormwater including all pits, pipe, testing , cleaning & CCTV
- 4,300m2 of reinforced earth keystone block walls (design and construct)