When you become a client of AWJ Civil, we become your project partner. The strong relationships we develop with our clients are an important part of the way we work.
A solutions-focussed team, we are responsive and flexible, and build trust through honest and open communication. We offer innovative end-to-end solutions, from concept to handover, and work hard to add value for our clients at every stage of the process.
/// Project Management
We offer complex project planning and management services tailored to our client’s unique challenges and goals. Our advanced, multidisciplinary skills are utilised to manage uncertainty and unknown dependencies, time constraints, and interdependent teams, to deliver a successful outcome every time.
- Complex Project Planning and Management
- Civil Engineering Solutions
- Geotechnical and Environmental Management
- Design and Construct
- Client Focused, Bespoke Solutions
- Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
/// Civil Engineering
Our comprehensive civil engineering solutions cover a varied range of infrastructure projects. Our specialist team will seamlessly manage the lifecycle of the project, and deliver a sustainable, successful outcome. Services include bulk earthworks, retaining walls, industrial subdivisions, stormwater, and light and heavy duty pavements and car parks.
- Major Bulk Earthworks
- Civil Stormwater
- Light Duty Pavements and Car Parks
- Heavy Duty Pavements and Hardstands
- Retaining Walls
- Utility Management
/// Environmental Remediation
Working closely with our clients, we have a track record of success in remediating over 1,000,000m2 of contaminated land across NSW. Our ‘cap and contain’ remediation solutions have saved our clients millions of dollars in costly offsite disposal. Services include complex site remediation, contamination remediation and landscaping, asbestos removal and remediation, and ground improvement and stabilisation.
- Complex Site Remediation including ‘Cap and Contain’
- Asbestos Removal and Remediation
- Lime Stabilisation and Subgrade Improvement
- Treatment of Acid Sulphate Soils
- Land Value Adding